Two component, room temperature curing epoxy for bonding, sealing and coating
- Suitable for bonding, sealing and coating
- Easy machinability
- High dimensional stability
- Serviceable up to +450°F
- Meets MIL-STD-883J Section 3.5.2 for thermal stability
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond EP33 is a two part, room temperature curing epoxy system used for bonding, sealing and coating featuring high temperature resistance, good dimensional stability and very good chemical resistance. It is also much easier to machine compared to most other epoxies. It has a 100 to 70 mix ratio by weight and a very convenient one to one ratio by volume. This system cures readily at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. To optimize its properties, the recommended cure schedule is overnight at room temperature followed by a post cure at 150-200°F for 2-3 hours. Once cured EP33 has an exceptionally high temperature resistance, serviceable up to +450°F. It resists a range of chemicals including water, oils, fuels and many acids and bases. This moderate viscosity system bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metal, glass, ceramics and many rubbers and plastics. It is a competent electrical insulator. EP33 is 100% reactive and does not contain any diluents or solvents. The color of Part A is gray, Part B is amber. It is widely used in aerospace, electronic, electrical and specialty OEM type applications.
- Convenient mixing: one to one ratio by volume
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly
- High temperature resistance up to +450°F
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Easily machinable
- Radiation resistant
- Meets NASA low outgassing specifications
EP33 is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.